Long Island Reputation Management
Reputation Management Long Island – have negative content written about you? Need to push that content down on Google? Then you have come to the right place.
Some of my larger clients over the years
Having bad content about you or your company on the first page of Google can hurt your business. The way the Internet works is people believe just about anything they read. It doesn’t matter what the website the content is on or how crazy it sounds. People just get drawn to negative words. As the negative content gets more clicks and more people read about it or comment about it, the strong it becomes.
Another bad thing that happens is when words like “scam” or “complaint” start showing in Google Suggestions (when you start typing in the Google search box and words start appearing). Again, people get drawn to the negative keywords.
Steps to get rid of bad content on the first page of Google:
- Create Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn accounts
- Create at least 4 WordPress blogs on your own domain names. For example, CompanyNameCoupons.com, CompanyNameReviews.com and so on
- Why 4 blogs? You need a total of 10 sites to take up the entire first page. Your own website should take up at least 2 spots, then 4 social media sites and another 4 blogs equals 10 total domains
- Optimize the WordPress blog for SEO
- Start writing content for all of your blogs. Unique content is best, copied content is very bad
- Start performing SEO
This is a very standard way to start your own reputation management. The key is to dominate page 1 Google with your own content on your own websites. How much content should you write? More the better, but if you want an exact number… try to post at least 3-5 blog posts per week per site. Each blog post doesn’t have to be long, it could be a couple sentences.
I made a video below that shows a client of mine and the success we had for reputation management. If you have any questions on reputation management or any Internet marketing services, give me a call at 631-615-0024.