I am excited to be hosting my first Mastermind. This will be 2 days of training to launch your business or take it to the next level.
The dates are March 14th and 15th. We recommend traveling here on the 13th. Of course you can travel home anytime you want. If you are flying, I recommend taking the latest flight out on the 15th or stay until the 16th. Anyone that is still around the night of the 15th, I will plan a dinner or something to close out the event.
To fly in, these are the 3 airports I recommend
- John F Kennedy – airport code is JFK
- Laguardia – airport code is LGA
- McArthur – airport code is ISP (this is a small airport and only good if you are flying Southwest or Frontier from the east coast or Florida)
Hotel is Hampton Inn by Hilton (DO NOT BOOK HOTEL UNTIL WE TELL YOU TO WHICH SHOULD BE LATEST THIS FRIDAY THE 22nd)
- 1600 Veterans Memorial Highway, Islandia, New York, 11749
- TEL: 1-631-234-0400
- The hotel provides free breakfast from 6-10AM
- Here is link to hotel website – https://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/new-york/hampton-inn-long-island-islandia-ISPNYHX/index.html
- It is recommended that you take an Uber to the hotel
Time of event is 9AM to 5PM both days
Day 1 – We want to start promptly at 9AM to make sure we get as much as we can in on the first day. We will bring in lunch for everyone.
Around 6:30PM I will have a stretch limo take us out to dinner and then I am getting a private area at a bar afterwards. You DO NOT have to come out to dinner or the bar afterwards if you dont want to. If you come out to dinner and dont want to come out afterwards, we will bring you back to hotel. If you want to go to the bar, you can leave anytime you want. The limo will drive you back to the hotel.
Day 2 – After regretting the night before, we will start promptly at 9AM and power through the day